An exciting opportunity to join a team of clinicians and product developers at the launch of an extraordinary new technology! Lantos Technologies has developed the World’s first 3D Ear Scanning System, which revolutionizes the custom hearing device market.
We are a dedicated, entrepreneurial group and value the talents each individual brings to our team. We offer a competitive benefits package and an exciting environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to us.
Marketing Communications Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our marketing team to execute corporate, customer, and product communications on a multi-channel basis.
This position is a full-time position on-site in our Wakefield, MA office with 10-15% domestic and international travel.
As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for the execution of a communication strategy and plan that aligns with strategic marketing goals. The role will collaborate with the commercial and cross-functional teams to meet sales and business targets through a variety of marketing initiatives. The key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Own and support all Company social media platforms
- Develop and execute a marketing communications plan consistent with company, brand and segment strategy
- Copywrite and edit product brochures, web content, and other corporate and product collateral, in collaboration with or supplementing external agency resources
- Assist with media and content creation, including press releases
- Event and tradeshow meeting planning and execution
- Report metrics and KPIs
- Support sales & business development activities as assigned
- Provide executive team administrative and travel support, as needed, including greeting and hosting visitors
- BA/BS Degree in marketing or communications
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience implementing marketing communications plans
- Must be motivated and self-directed
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have the ability to work both in collaboration and independently on tasks
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to focus and deliver proactively in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Salesforce.com desired
Interested individuals, please send your resume with cover letter.