Last Updated on July 10, 2017
1. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON THE SITE
A. Information You Provide To Us. When you book an appointment via the Site to have a scan performed in connection with the purchase of customized Lantos earpieces at one of our kiosks (each, an “Appointment”), you must provide the following information: your first and last name, and your email address, although you may also voluntarily provide to us your company name and address. When you purchase products via our online store, we collect the following information: your name, your email and mailing addresses, and information about the items you purchased, such as the type of product, the date of your purchase, and the amount of your purchase. If you participate in a survey, contest, sweepstakes or other promotion on the Site (each, a “Promotion”), we will collect any data you provide in connection with such Promotion. If you contact us by email, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and may use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message, to respond to you.
B. Information We Collect About Your Interaction with the Site. We collect additional information about your interaction with the Site without identifying you as an individual (“Anonymous Information”) by using cookies or other automated technologies on the Site as described in the section titled “COOKIES AND LOG DATA” below. For example, we receive certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address and information about your browser and operating system, access times, and referring website address. We may use Anonymous Information for any purpose in our discretion. For clarity, Anonymous Information means information that is not associated with or linked to your personal information and does not permit the identification of individual persons.
C. Direct marketing. In the future we may send out marketing communications (such as a newsletter) to our customers to explain exciting developments with our business or to offer special promotions on our products. We will only use your personal data for such direct marketing if you expressly give us consent to do so. You can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a marketing message. Please understand that if you choose not to receive promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and/or communications with us.
2. HOW IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITE USED AND SHARED
Shopify’s Terms Of Service: https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to deter unauthorized access to and use, destruction of, modification of, or disclosure of personally identifiable information we collect via the Site. Regardless of the precautions taken by us or by you, no data transmitted over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you provide all personally identifiable information via the Site at your own risk.
6. COOKIES AND LOG DATA.
A. Tracking Technologies. Unique identifiers such as cookies (which are small text files stored locally on your computer that help store user preferences and may be html files, Flash files or other technology), web beacons or clear gifs (which are small pieces of code placed on websites used to collect advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses), tags, scripts or similar technologies (collectively referred to as “Tracking Technologies”) are used by Lantos and our marketing, analytics or other service providers to understand Site usage, help customize our content, offerings or advertisements on the Site (please see the section titled Online Behavioral Advertising and Options below), personalize your experience on the Site, analyze trends, and for other purposes related to our management and administration of the Site. Certain browsers have a “do not track” feature that allows you to tell websites or applications that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals, but we do provide you the option to opt out of internet based advertising. To learn more about internet based advertising or to opt-out of internet based advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website and the Digital Advertising Alliance website. Please know that certain areas and features of our Site may be affected by turning off Tracking Technologies and you should be aware that disabling cookies or similar devices might prevent you from accessing some of our content or experiencing certain features as designed.
9. CHILDREN UNDER 13. This Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, we do not intentionally gather information from individuals who are under the age of 13. Upon notification that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete the child’s personally identifiable information from our records.
10. CALIFORNIA USERS/VISITORS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents and who have provided us with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may contact us by writing to: Uvero at Lantos Technologies, 155A New Boston Street, Woburn, MA 01801.
11. CANADIAN USERS/VISITORS. Canadian citizens, except under circumstances defined by law, are entitled to access their own personal information collected by Lantos by writing to: Uvero at Lantos Technologies, 155A New Boston Street, Woburn, MA 01801. We may ask you to pay an administrative fee for accessing or copying your personal information, but will inform you of the anticipated charges and confirm that you want us to proceed before processing your request. If you believe that the personal information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, we will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and of the identity of the person requesting the change. If you wish to request additional information about our information management, or would like us to access, correct or have us investigate any matters in relation to your personal information, please contact us.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 781.443.7633
By mail: Lantos Technologies, 155A New Boston Street, Woburn, MA 01801.
© COPYRIGHT 2018 Lantos Technologies, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.