Last Updated on March 10, 2016
The website lantostechnologies.com (the “Site”) is brought to you by Lantos Technologies, Inc. (“Lantos,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
1. CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF CONTENT.
a. Description of Content. The Site contains a wide variety of Content (defined below), whether (1) proprietary to Lantos, or (2) proprietary to third parties. “Content” includes, but is not limited to text, data, files, documents, software, scripts, layout, design, function and “look and feel,” graphics, images, audio, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view, access or download (but only as expressly permitted in Section 2.C below) through the Site.
b. Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by Lantos or other parties that have licensed their material to Lantos, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as specifically permitted herein, Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the prior consent of Lantos or such third-party that owns the Content. All rights not expressly granted herein by Lantos and/or its licensors to you are reserved by Lantos and/or its licensors.
c. Restrictions on Your Use of Content. You may access and use Content solely for your information and personal, non-commercial use, as intended through the functionality of the Services and permitted under this User Agreement. Any modification of the Content, use of the Content on any website or networked computer environment, or use of the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, without the prior consent of Lantos or its licensors, as applicable, is a violation of the copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights in the Content and is expressly prohibited. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content and not to alter, remove or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on the Site. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by us on the Site for such Content. We do not have an obligation to detect the presence of Harmful Code (as defined in Section 3 below). If you download any Content from the Site, you do so at your own risk.
d. Disclaimer. Content is provided to You AS IS. You understand that we do not guarantee the accuracy, safety, integrity or quality of Content and you hereby agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the Content, integrity and accuracy of such Content. NOTHING ON OUR SITE SHOULD BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE RECOMMENDATION TO PURCHASE, SELL OR HOLD, OR OTHERWISE TO CONSTITUE ADVICE REGARDING, ANY REGISTERED OR UNREGISTERED SECURITY.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. You agree not to access or use the Site and/or Services in an unlawful way or for an unlawful or illegitimate purpose, including without limitation any violation of the antifraud or registration provisions of the securities laws of the U.S. or any state therefore. You shall not post or transmit via the Site and/or Services (a) a message or information under a false name; (b) information that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, predatory of minors, harassing, threatening or hateful to any person; or (c) information that infringes or violates any of the intellectual property rights of others or the privacy or publicity rights of others. You shall not attempt to disrupt the operation of the Site and/or Services in any manner, including without limitation, through the use of methods such as denial of service attacks, flooding or spamming, and you will not transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through the Services any computer virus, keyloggers, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs or other malicious or harmful code (collectively, “Harmful Code”). You shall not use the Site and/or Services in any manner that could damage, disable or impair our products, services or networks. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You shall not use any robot, scraper or other means to access the Site and/or Services.
3. PRODUCTS/SERVICES. You can access a list of frequently asked questions we have compiled about our products and services here. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our return policy incorporated into our Product Warranty. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited. Except as specifically set forth in our Product Warranty, we do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the services will be corrected.
4. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
5. TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS, LOGOS, SLOGANS AND TAGLINES. All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and taglines displayed on or through the Site and/or Services are the property of Lantos or its respective owners and nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on or through the Site and/or Services without the express written permission of Lantos, or such third-party that may own the trademark, service mark, logo, slogan or tagline.
7. VISITOR/USER SUGGESTIONS. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information provided by you to Lantos (collectively, “Feedback”) are not confidential and you hereby grant to Lantos a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Feedback as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in its sole discretion.
9. YOUR ABILITY TO ACCEPT THIS USER AGREEMENT. You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this User Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this User Agreement.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, LANTOS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LANTOS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES LANTOS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, ANY LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY IMPROPER USE OR IMPROPER DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION CAUSED BY YOU. LANTOS CANNOT AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE, OR THE INTERNET OR FOR YOUR MISUSE OF ANY OF THE ADVICE, IDEAS, INFORMATION, INSTRUCTIONS OR GUIDELINES ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. Without limiting the generality or effect of other provisions of this Agreement, as a condition of use, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Lantos and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and their officers, directors, affiliates, subcontractors, agents and employees, lenders, licensors and suppliers and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and their officers, directors, affiliates, subcontractors, agents and employees (collectively, “Indemnified Parties” and each, individually, an “Indemnified Party”) against all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any third party claims arising out of: (i) your use of the Site and/or Services; (ii) your failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations; and/or (iii) your breach of any obligations set forth in this User Agreement. You shall not settle any such claim without the written consent of the applicable Indemnified Party.
13. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICES AND PRICES. Prices for our products and services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Site and/or Services (or any part thereof or Content therein) without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Site and/or Services.
15. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS. Occasionally there may be information on our Site or associated with the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Services or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Site or with respect to the Services or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied to the Site and/or Services or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information with respect to the Site and/or Services or on any related website has been modified or updated.
©COPYRIGHT 2018 Lantos Technologies, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.